Thursday, November 6, 2008

Here we go...



Well here goes my first blog, I thought a good place to start would be to give you a taster of my pride and joy...my little interior shop. I first started selling 'beautiful treasures' last year when I was in the 8th month of pregnancy..

I had good fun working as a system analyst for 7 years, but I always knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to buy and sell beautiful things, I like things pretty..and much, much more important I want myself free from 8 to 5 working hours and doing what I like most.. so this is HARTINI and i've made my mind, after maternity i took unpaid leave up to 4 years..the reason why? to look after my 5 handsome boys while selling those beautiful home decor..

So, after the major renovation I turn the house into a little SOHO which I can operate the so-called shop from home..i call it 'Be Dazzled Collection', hoping that people wud experience the be-dazzling world of exquisite home interiors, gifts and costume jewellery..

Love,


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails