Tuesday, April 21, 2009

See you later...


It's been a busy day for me working on the 'shop' but I managed to get them updated today. I hope that you will enjoy taking a look if you have a moment. I shall also be adding more great item to my website soon...

Btw, thank you for your kind emails and text messages and for finding the time to comment on my blog.

Just to let you know that i'm leaving for Jakarta, Indonesia tomorrow morning to attend a home decor/handicraft exhibition from 22 - 25 April. So, for the mean time, you may place order thru email. I shall read and reply after the trip. I'll be back with lots of goodies for you my dear friends...Bye bye.


Hugs & Kisses.

2 comments:

D'Rimba said...

Jom tengok koleksi seramik putih di blog saya.............

cikgu suhaila said...

Salam tini...

kak su ada bagi award kat tini...
akk selalu je masuk jenguk kat kedai.blog tini...lebih dalam wmc...
nanti amik award ea.
http://suelovelyhand.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails