Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another Small World of Miniature Cottage...

Hello Everyone!

Please take a look at my new miniature cottage from Leonardo Collection. Designed in England. Brand new with boxed. I shipped worldwide and prefer Paypal. If you have any questions, please ask. I'm in the middle of transfering my domain name to a new server, so at the moment please email me at bedazzled.collection@yahoo.com
Hollybush Cottage
Front View
Size: 8.5cm x 6.5cm x 7.0cm
Stock: SOLD OUT
 Hollybush Cottage
Back View
Backstamp

Lavender Cottage
Front View
Size: 8.0cm x 6.0cm x 7.5cm
Stock: SOLD OUT
Lavender Cottage
Back View
Backstamp

Daisy Cottage
Front View
Size: 8.5cm x 6.5cm x 7.0cm
Stock: ONLY 2 PCS LEFT
Daisy Cottage
Back View
Backstamp

Thatcher's Cottage
Front View
Size: 7.5cm x 6.0cm x 7.0cm
Stock: ONLY 1 PC LEFT
Thatcher's Cottage
Back View
Back stamp

Happy Viewing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails