Thursday, May 27, 2010

Reasons to be HAPPY...


Reasons to be HAPPY #1
Today is our 10th wedding anniversary and I couldn't be more proud of the man I married, and I'm still amazed every day at the way he loves me. It feels really good to still be in love with the man I married almost 10 years ago! .

To the man i love, I am so grateful to share this incredible journey with you. Thank you for all your patience, love and affection in guiding and supporting me during our journey together in the past 10 years. Also, thank you so much for understanding and loving me and for all the happy years.




Reasons to be HAPPY #2
In celebration of the 10th anniversary, he bought me this awesome gadget...Canon DSLR EOS 550D ! I’ve been lusting after a camera like that forever! I must confess, I don’t know much about DSLR photography world. But now i'm trying to learn as much as I can about apertures, exposure, shutter speeds and all sorts of things. Thank you dear for the great present!

Until next time...Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails