Saturday, February 7, 2009

Emma Bridgewater and my growing tins collection - update 01


Honestly, I'm not a big fan of designer's brand. But I've heard about Emma Bridgewater wonderful collection from other blogs. Her design is pretty and unique. Fortunately, I'm so lucky to have a piece of it. I bought a Polka Dot Biscuits Barrel from a fren at a very cheap price. This great Polka Dot Biscuit Barrell Tin is fully licensed Emma Bridgewater merchandise.


I also bought a Black Toast Spaghetti Tin which now one of my favorite things in my kitchen. Go checkout the Emma Bridgewater website there are all sorts of gorgeous things there!



My next purchase was kind of vintage Cheese Shaker tin box from Primo Italia.


Everybody loves cupcakes! This cute set of 3 lovely pastel coloured cake tins decorated with that much loved retro cupcake n pink gingham design.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails