Saturday, February 7, 2009

Afif's Birthday Party

On 26th January, my sisters and I decided to organise a pot luck for birthdays celebration of my fifth son,Afif and my only brother,Arif. I can't believe how fast the years have gone.


New born Afif..


6 months..


1 year old...


So we had both birthday boys party at my home. We threw them a BEN 10 birthday party. My sister made the wonderful BEN 10's theme cupcake. Thanks kak yang!..


The event started with doa selamat recited by ayah dearie. It was heartwarming to see everybody offering prayers for the well being of the 2 birthday boys.



We invited just a few guests..my mom, dad, all of my sisters n my inlaws..



I still stand behind my love of having my children's birthday parties in our own home. I know many parents choose to host parties elsewhere, but I'll take an inexpensive, fun, at-home party. Since we had a BEN 10 theme for the party (my idea), I thought the birthday party decoration should be in green, black n white in color. So i just arranged the main table in any green decorating item i could find in the house.


Thanks to my sister, Aini who brought all the green sweet candy, ice creams, ballons and birthday party supplies.



I prepared the corn rice, ayam masak merah, ayam golek, udang tepung goreng and the green dessert. Thanks to mom dearie, who made the delicious baked macaroni..


Yummylicious food. Everyone loved the food.




Everyone dressed up in those three colors. Afif with his brothers...


Our birthday boy...


A lovely kak Yang...


Alhamdulillah it all went well and every one had a great time..To Arif, Happy 30th Birthday!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails