Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Everyday Gadget

What tool, equipment and accessories can you not live without? Here’s a look at some of my every day gadget.


I consider my Nokia N97 mobile phone just a normal everyday gadget i have to carry around with me even in the house. I enjoy browsing with the help of that great touchscreen.


Dell Vostro 1520 laptop with 15.4" widescreen display, is targeted towards small to medium-sized entrepreneurs like me. So since i work in online business, this device is good enough for my daily activities such as blog-walking, web-surfing, editing images and of course watching Korean movies...


As for now, i'm using Canon Powershot SX110is, a great camera, that's for sure...


To tell you the truth, I'm eye-ing on Canon DSLR...I like having both because I think they compliment each other and each are suited for different situations. I want to shoot more quality pictures with the DSLR...Should i buy a DSLR or not?


The best way to ensure I remember my life is probably to keep a diary. I don´t only write about 'things i should do today' but also about my customers orders and jot down a little things and thoughts that i might be forget it later.

Thanks for visiting. Have a great weeekend!

“The trouble with most of us is that we know too much that ain't so.”- Mark Twain

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails